
One of Natalie's favorite holiday movies is "The Santa Clause", so I thought it would be fun for us all to decorate Christmas cookies and set them out for Santa on Christmas Eve. We made four different colored frostings and had tons of sprinkles and Red Hots to decorate with. I think Natalie enjoyed eating the frosting more than putting it on the cookies! It was fun to see h
er all excited to do this nice thing for Santa. But when i asked her if she wanted to go visit Santa in the mall, she was not interested at all. Every year Derek and I have tried to bring her to see Santa, but once she sees him she freezes. Well there is always next year! :)
er all excited to do this nice thing for Santa. But when i asked her if she wanted to go visit Santa in the mall, she was not interested at all. Every year Derek and I have tried to bring her to see Santa, but once she sees him she freezes. Well there is always next year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment