Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Raking the leaves


Raking leaves is the biggest thing we have to do this time of year. We have two HUGE trees in our front yard and a pod tree in our back yard, and that means every Saturday we are out there from sun up to sun down gathering them all up. Derek and I aren't huge fans of this routine, but Natalie loves to help us out as much as she can! But the best part is when Mommy and Daddy make the piles really really high and she can jump into them. She also loves it when Daddy tosses her into the big piles (of course she has to do a running head start!).

1 comment:

Kallie said...

You have done a GREAT job! I am glad we can now see how big Natalie is getting...she looks soo big since the last time I saw her. Natalie and Micaela would have so much fun together!!!